Kansas Quail Hunt
This adventure-rich package includes hunting in the fields and woods of Bell Wildlife Specialties in Harveyville, Kansas—countryside that supports loads of game birds.
As the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism notes, the Sunflower State supports some of the world’s most significant upland-bird numbers, a credential you’ll experience firsthand on this trip. Stalk quail, chukar, and pheasant across Bell Wildlife’s productive hunting grounds, all in the company of expert guides and impressively trained dogs—a blast to watch doing what they do best out in the field. The birds you bag will be cleaned and processed for you on-site. When you’re not on the hunt, you’ll enjoy the rustic camaraderie of the lodge—home-cooked meals, after-dinner cocktails and as much card-playing and story-swapping as you could ask for.
Your food and the bunkroom-style lodging are all included in this fantastic getaway, absolutely perfect for the bird-hunting enthusiast.
Here is what our members will enjoy.
- 4 days and 3 nights stay at Bell Wildlife Specialties, Harveyville, Kansas per person and based on single occupancy in a bunkhouse setting.
- Bunkroom-style accommodations.
- Home-cooked meals per itinerary.
- Guides with top-notch hunting dogs.
- LICENSE & PERMITS:
- Hunting License: Non Resident hunt license
- Bird processing.