A leadership role is never an easy one to take on, and that’s probably a good thing. The hard work that comes along with growing…
Kansas Quail Hunt
This adventure-rich package includes hunting in the fields and woods of Bell Wildlife Specialties in Harveyville, Kansas—countryside that supports loads of game birds.
As the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism notes, the Sunflower State supports some of the world’s most significant upland-bird numbers, a credential you’ll experience firsthand on this trip. Stalk quail, chukar, and pheasant across Bell Wildlife’s productive hunting grounds, all in the company of expert guides and impressively trained dogs—a blast to watch doing what they do best out in the field. The birds you bag will be cleaned and processed for you on-site. When you’re not on the hunt, you’ll enjoy the rustic camaraderie of the lodge—home-cooked meals, after-dinner cocktails and as much card-playing and story-swapping as you could ask for.
Your food and the bunkroom-style lodging are all included in this fantastic getaway, absolutely perfect for the bird-hunting enthusiast.
Here is what our members will enjoy.
- 4 days and 3 nights stay at Bell Wildlife Specialties, Harveyville, Kansas per person and based on single occupancy in a bunkhouse setting.
- Bunkroom-style accommodations.
- Home-cooked meals per itinerary.
- Guides with top-notch hunting dogs.
- LICENSE & PERMITS:
- Hunting License: Non Resident hunt license
- Bird processing.
Spa vacation in Greece in 2015!
Health & Wellness / Spa Vacation in Greece DreamTrip
Known for its picturesque landscape, centuries of history, dependable sunshine and easygoing lifestyle, Katerini is the perfect destination for a relaxing Greece spa vacation holiday.
Experience a “Meet the Greek Gods” tour and see the village of Litochoro at the foot of Mount Olympus. Explore that place of legends, where the mountain’s river waters form small lakes then suddenly disappear into underground worlds—you have to see it to believe it. Visit the canyon of the Enipeas River and then explore the traditional village of Paleos Panteleimonas. Marvel at the sight of peaks as you visit the Greek Orthodox Monastery of Ayios Dionvcios.
Whether exploring the historical sites or relaxing amidst the beautiful landscape, Katerini is the perfect place to get away.
What’s Included in this Greece Spa Vacation
- 5 days and 4 nights at the Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa, 60100 Paralia Pieria, Greece. Phone: +30 2351 064600. Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
- Featuring standard accommodations with side sea view, twin or double bed (on request), en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, balcony or veranda.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Daily buffet evening meal.
- VAT and local taxes.
- Complimentary use of Venus Spa with sauna, hamamm, indoor heated pool with hydro-massage and a fully equipped gymnasium (minimum age 16).
- 20% discount off all spa treatments.
- Seminar on January 11, noon to 4 p.m.
- Mount Olympus “Mountain of the Greek Gods” Tour. Pick up 9 a.m. from reception, return 4:30 p.m. Lunch and one drink included.
- A Host will be provided on trips when 20 adults have been booked.
- If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG).