- We are going to go slightly out of order but still be working on this 7-Day Fast Lane Plan
- Write down your up line contact information.
- Listen to the recorded audio training (click to listen here or) by calling 409-777-9163. It is about 15 minutes. Have a pen and paper ready.
- Follow the WorldVentures Social Media sites.
- Write in when and where your local meetings take place.
- Get a “YOUR SHOULD BE HERE” sign and have someone take your picture with YOUR phone and post to all of your social media friends, “I got My Sign”. When they ask you what it is about contact them privately and go through Step 3 with them!
- I would recommend calling your BEST FRIEND right NOW while you are still with your sponsor and get them to sign up. There is every reason in the world that you would want your best friend to take great vacations (maybe with you) and make more money, right! It is great to already have a team as well.
- Start your list. This is the most important thing for developing your business.
- You can start with the 20 name on the quick start list AND I recommend using the Memory Jogger Work Sheet in this post to get a list on 200 or more names. Remember we are in many foreign countries, who do you know THERE? Depending on the time of day you can send some text messages and get several people scheduled for a meeting as soon as you can. See Page 2, Step 3 for the EXACT wording. Between now and your meeting you will get links to the presentation you will be showing them. I recommend having your back office website up and running so you are ready to sign people up. You will probably want to coordinate with your up line to help with the first few presentations.
Next I want you to work on your “WHY”.
This is the ONE reason you are doing this business. You will be sharing this with the people you introduce to Dream Trips and World Ventures do it should come from the heart. It will be the first thing you tell them when you do your presentation so be real.
In your back office, go to the “Events/Training” tab, click “Corporate Events” from the drop down menu. Plan on attending the next regional training in your area. There is probably fairly close to you. Make sure to book and hotel, air fare, or car rentals from YOUR OWN Rovia Booking Widget!!!!
Consider ordering some marketing materials like DVD’s, Folders, Kits and/or copies of the “Living Proof” magazine.
Make sure your up line gives you links to some training on the presentation and products (Dream Trips).
Now plan YOUR DREAM TRIP! You need to become a “Product of the Product” and there is no better way than to take a Dream Trip or at least be able to tell you prospect where you will be going and when!
Congratulations! You’re part of one of the greatest companies and best opportunities in America and growing worldwide.