Spa vacation in Greece in 2015!
Health & Wellness / Spa Vacation in Greece DreamTrip
Known for its picturesque landscape, centuries of history, dependable sunshine and easygoing lifestyle, Katerini is the perfect destination for a relaxing Greece spa vacation holiday.
Experience a “Meet the Greek Gods” tour and see the village of Litochoro at the foot of Mount Olympus. Explore that place of legends, where the mountain’s river waters form small lakes then suddenly disappear into underground worlds—you have to see it to believe it. Visit the canyon of the Enipeas River and then explore the traditional village of Paleos Panteleimonas. Marvel at the sight of peaks as you visit the Greek Orthodox Monastery of Ayios Dionvcios.
Whether exploring the historical sites or relaxing amidst the beautiful landscape, Katerini is the perfect place to get away.
What’s Included in this Greece Spa Vacation
- 5 days and 4 nights at the Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa, 60100 Paralia Pieria, Greece. Phone: +30 2351 064600. Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
- Featuring standard accommodations with side sea view, twin or double bed (on request), en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, balcony or veranda.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Daily buffet evening meal.
- VAT and local taxes.
- Complimentary use of Venus Spa with sauna, hamamm, indoor heated pool with hydro-massage and a fully equipped gymnasium (minimum age 16).
- 20% discount off all spa treatments.
- Seminar on January 11, noon to 4 p.m.
- Mount Olympus “Mountain of the Greek Gods” Tour. Pick up 9 a.m. from reception, return 4:30 p.m. Lunch and one drink included.
- A Host will be provided on trips when 20 adults have been booked.
- If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG).